About the role
Freespace is a rapidly growing Global technology company. Our goal is to help our clients to create the most efficient, effective, and engaging working environments. Using patented sensor technology, data analytics and innovative displays, we help our clients to get the best out of their workspace while enabling them to fully understand the utilization of their office buildings.
This role has arisen as a direct result of business growth and will lend technical support across pre-sales and mobilization, trouble shooting and applications development areas. Part of our Strategic Accounts team, you will work directly with our clients, being the technical interface to ensure successful deployment of our solutions.
On a day-to-day basis, you will
- Provide technical expertise for all questions arising during the mobilization process. Respond to questions arising from different client stakeholders with corresponding technical responses.
- Assist with selection and customization of various Freespace solutions and their options to deliver desired client outcomes.
- Use your project and internal / client stakeholder management expertise to develop, agree and deliver technical mobilization projects.
- Manage pilot accounts, defining and agreeing the scope with client and managing to that agreement.
- Identify opportunities for growth, helping to shape early account roadmaps through pilot phase.
- Identify trends and potential problem sources escalating, where necessary, to the Development Team during and after mobilization.
- Application delivery support, investigating queries, replicating issues and liaising with product team if necessary, to ensure problems are resolved.
- Determine the root cause of a client issues and thoroughly document resolutions and workarounds as Knowledge Based articles.
- Lead and participate in continuous improvement reviews to evaluate the process and identify areas for development.
- Applications development and integration support with other (third-party) platforms.
- Act as a primary interface with the Development Team on any escalations from client users and own the resolution path for detailed technical solutions to issues.
- Develop and regularly maintain a great general knowledge of all Freespace products to help define new ways of customizing solutions to address client needs.
- Coordinate with Account Management and application team members along with product owners across the organization to provide coordinated response to Global Clients and leverage corporate knowledge and experience and deliver best practice development.
Skills and experience
- Degree level or equivalent education within IT, Business Systems or some other technical related field.
- MSc, MEng, MCSA (or equivalent) – desirable.
- Experience of attending and deploying solutions to client sites.
- Experience in Workplace Software, HRMS, CAFM or IWMS systems in an applications role, ideally including experience within the Real Estate and/or professional services space.
- Previous experience providing 2nd or 3rd line software or SaaS deployment support with a strong ability to contribute at a technical level.
- Strong tech skills in areas such as networking, connectivity, wireless systems, software or SaaS.
- Previous applications support experience with commercial clients.
- Able to travel to client sites within EMEA as required.
- Project management experience would be advantageous.
Behaviors and mindset
- Demonstrated curiosity to tinker, troubleshoot, research, understand and solve.
- A keen solution mindset that helps users achieve the best out of a product feature.
- Clarity of thinking and an ability to explain complex logic and reasoning in simple language.
- Convincing and confident with technical knowledge, yet humble and inclusive in getting buy in from clients and partners.
- Highly organized, able to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Extremely client focused as well as flexible and agile; able to adapt quickly and responsively to client needs.
If you are looking for a role that combines technical ability and customer service within a cutting edge, growing Global tech business, then this could be the role for you. If you meet the requirement above, then we’d love to hear from you.
Some of our universal benefits
Depending on position and individual contribution