Lead Java DeveloperApply via Email
Competitive + benefits
31st January 2023
About the role
We are looking for a 6+ years experienced Java Lead Developer with an interest in backend development, to work as part of our talented Product team based in the UK and India. You will have ownership and accountability to develop mobile app backend, delivering projects in a timely way through Scrum. Working with product owners and team leads to clarifying requirements, you will challenge assumptions in order to ensure successful executions and push the user app functionalities to its best.
On a day-to-day basis, you will
- Develop RESTful APIs.
- Create database schemas that represent and support business processes.
- Perform user authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments.
- Design and develop end to end working pipeline from hardware to the visual representation layer.
- Data migration, transformation, and scripting.
- Outputting data in different formats such as XML, JSON, CSV etc.
- Implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests tools.
Skills and experience
- Strong expertise in Java and Spring MVC.
- Proficient understanding of OWASP security principles.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning.
- Experience with SQL-style querying language.
- Experience with WebSocket, HTTP and similar communication protocols.
- Understanding of “session management” in a distributed server environment.
- Exposure to Git and related tools.
- Excellent communication skill – verbal, powerful, written & electronic.
- Ability to use your third eye to channel innovation.
Behaviors and mindset
- Demonstrated curiosity to tinker, troubleshoot, research, understand and solve.
- A keen solution mindset that helps users achieve the best out of a product feature.
- Clarity of thinking and an ability to explain complex logic and reasoning in simple language.
- Convincing and confident with technical knowledge, yet humble and inclusive in getting buy in from clients and partners.
- Highly organized, able to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Extremely client focused as well as flexible and agile; able to adapt quickly and responsively to client needs.
- Self-starter attitude with a “get things done” mindset and a passion to punch above your weight and try something which you haven’t tried ever
- Readiness to take ownership and constructively challenge yourself and others to delivering a world class product to our clients.
If you are looking for a role that combines technical ability and infrastructure management within a cutting edge, growing Global tech business, then this could be the role for you. If you meet the requirement above, then we’d love to hear from you.
Some of our universal benefits
Depending on position and individual contribution