Home based; convenient location for travel to West Coast as needed; Denver (CO), Phoenix (AZ), Salt Lake City (UT)
Competitive Base Pay and excellent benefits including annual bonus
18th March 2022
About the role
Freespace is a rapidly growing, Global technology company. Our goal is to help our clients to create the most efficient, effective, and engaging working environments. Using patented sensor technology, data analytics and innovative displays, we help our clients to get the best out of their workspace while enabling them to fully understand the utilization of their office buildings.
Due to rapid growth and exciting Return to Work solutions development, we have a need for Project Managers to manage the implementation of our exciting iOS/Android Mobile Applications as well as sensors deployments with clients across the US and the Americas. This is a hands-on position where the Project Manager will be involved in business requirements analysis, functional and technical designs and specifications, testing, working with key strategic partners, and more. We’re looking for individuals with a proven track record of managing complex, customer facing projects under demanding timelines.
On a day-to-day basis, you will
- Develop and manage sensor and app deployment projects from beginning to end, including project scope, timeline, capacity planning, resource allocation, and project execution.
- Provide project management and direction to ensure the project team has a clear understanding of timelines, risks, escalation path and roles/responsibilities they will undertake within the project team.
- Daily collaboration with internal and external stakeholders.
- Plan and schedule project timelines and milestones.
- Identify and manage project dependencies and critical paths.
- Update or develop documentation on processes that are critical to successfully implementing your projects.
- Facilitate formal turn-over with onsite team, support partners and monitor deliverables until agreed upon launch/project milestone is achieved.
- Track and monitor billing, ensuring it is billed accurately and timely.
Skills and experience
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in project management which includes client interaction.
- Good understanding of common agile practices and service-oriented environments.
- Experienced in running multiple projects concurrently including scope, requirements, timelines and resource allocation.
Behaviors and mindset
- Highly accountable and responsible.
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills (written and verbal) to all levels of an organization across the globe.
- Strong facilitation skills (requirements sessions, design meetings, progress and status update meetings).
- Strong technical proficiency, especially relating to mobile applications, web applications and development, systems integration and product release and support requirements.
- Excellent organizational, tracking skills, and attention to detail.
- Excellent interpersonal skills – both business facing and Engineering.
- Able to work flexible hours to support clients from various global locations.
- Works well as a part of a team.
- Able to resolve problems quickly and calmly to achieve client goals.
Freespace is growing Globally and investing in new technologies and innovative ideas to support our customers in the marketplace. This is a fantastic opportunity for a talented professional who is experienced and interested in technology to join an agile company that promotes further development in your career as well as the ability to learn multiple disciplines.
Some of our universal benefits
Depending on position and individual contribution