SPOT – the universal integration platform for any third party application
- SPOT enables rapid integrations with no need to worry about locational details – think of it as GPS coordinates for indoor locations.
- The unique QR code is designed to be read easily by either a standard mobile phone or using an industrial scanner.
- When scanned using an app, the app author can determine the actions expected using methods defined in SPOT to do any operation.
- SPOT is rapidly becoming the adopted standard for indoor micro-location and has seen applications for indoor positioning and navigation skyrocket after it was released to public.
- SPOT provides an open API for a location with details about the location, methods for reading, writing and updating and a secure path to access the data.
- SPOT can be used by any third part vendor to write and read data and provide access to other third parties to access the data securely.
- SPOT platform is complemented by unique QR code tags which can be installed at any location to facilitate interaction.
Want to find out more about SPOT?
Get started with Freespace
Whether you are researching workplace technologies or at the stage where you want a formal response, we are here to help. We can digitize your workspaces, increase employee collaboration, deliver meaningful insights and more. Let’s get started.
Configure your requirements
In less than two minutes you can configure your workplace requirements and one of our experts will be in touch with your tailored response.Configure
Request a demo
Select the solutions or technologies you would like to explore, and we will arrange a time that works for you.Request
Submit an RFP
Tell us more about your formal process and upload a supporting document. We look forward to helping you achieve workplace success.Submit
Download the latest Freespace Index report
Download the latest Freespace Index report, generated by occupancy data from around the world, and get insights into the growing workplace trends within each global region, and benchmarks for your organisation to manage the return to the workplace.Download the report