Pre-configured and rugged handheld device ready to use out of the box
The Cleanreader™ is a handheld device to prioritize your cleaning resources. The Cleanreader™ can be used by cleaning staff to ensure workspace hygiene standards are met and beyond. By scanning SPOT tags, the cleaning operatives can scan the space to digitally mark the space as clean. This will release the space back into the availability pool. Integrated with real-time Freespace sensor data, each time a space is vacated (based on space policy), a push notification will be sent to the device directing the cleaning operative to clean the space
Technology designed to get the job done
The Cleanreader™ is designed to receive notifications for day time cleaning of spaces, planning end of day cleaning and creating an audit trail of activity.Find out more
Auto generation of jobs
Rapid single touch scanning
Cleaning audit and compliance
SPOT Tag integration
Sensor technology integration
Want to find out more about Cleanreader™
Automating your cleaning operation
The Cleanreader™ makes your cleaning operation more efficient and effective with cleaning teams receiving a list of spaces to clean directly to the handheld device. Cleaning jobs are generated based on fixed and dynamic parameters.
The Cleanreader™ device enables rapid single-button scanning. Any space can be scanned using the flexible SPOT platform QR code as part of a structured and auditable operation
The power is in their hands
- Ruggedized for durability
- Connectivity: WiFi and x1 Nano Slot
- OS: Android 8.X (Oreo)
- Certifications: CE, FCC, IC, EAC
- Safety: RoHS and WEEE compliance
Understand performance against your SLAs and let the data inspire your operation
A cleaning status can be tracked by area, floor, building, or space type, and the completion of each task provides an electronic audit trail of time and dates of inspection and cleaning to evidence safety and statutory compliance.
SPOT platform integration
- SPOT Tags provide local identification of desks.
- Simply scan the SPOT Tag with the Freespace Employee App to ‘check-in’ to a reserved or allocated desk.
- View real time status information on when the desk was last used and cleaned.
- Desk is automatically scheduled for clean after desk is vacated.
- Cleanreader™ can be integrated with our Freespace occupancy and room sensors to provide a total cleaning and compliance solution. Sensors placed in communal areas, meeting rooms, washrooms and under desks trigger alerts after spaces are used.
- Cleanreader™ will schedule and integrate the workflow cleaning tasks in order of priority, both from desk use as recorded. through the QR SPOT Tags and from installed Freespace sensors around the office.
- Sensor alerts can be used to trigger cleaning requests either before the space is next used for desks, meeting rooms, phone booths, communal or shared areas or in accordance with local cleaning policies.
- Cleaned spaces are released as available for bookings and put onto digital signage.
Get started with Freespace
Whether you are researching workplace technologies or at the stage where you want a formal response, we are here to help. We can digitize your workspaces, increase employee collaboration, deliver meaningful insights and more. Let’s get started.
Build your requirements
In less than two minutes you can build your workplace requirements and one of our experts will be in touch with your tailored response.Configure
Request a demo
Choose the solutions or technologies that you would like to explore, request a demo, and we will arrange a time that works for you.Request
Submit an RFP
Tell us more about your formal process and upload a supporting document. We look forward to helping you achieve workplace success.Submit
Download the latest Freespace Index report
Download the latest Freespace Index report, generated by occupancy data from around the world, and get insights into the growing workplace trends within each global region, and benchmarks for your organization to manage the return to the workplace.Download the report