Explore how integrated workplace management, driven by sensor technology, revolutionizes workspace efficiency, boosts engagement, and reduces environmental impact.
In order to keep up with the ever-evolving landscape of work, companies around the globe are turning to technology to transform their workspaces. By taking an integrated and data-driven approach to workplace analytics – with tools like sensors and adjustable applications – businesses can maximize space usage, heighten employee engagement, and reduce their carbon footprint.
With such advanced technology in place within each workspace, companies can unlock precious insights into space occupancy, worker habits, as well as air quality levels.
This IDC Technology Spotlight provides answers to the following:
- What elements need to be brought together for a workplace to be deemed Best-in-Class?
- How can workplace managers understand changing needs and adapt space in real-time?
- How do integrated workplace operating systems correlate data to help with optimizing space utilization in the workplace?
- How can a workplace create an effective hybrid user experience?
- How can data across occupancy and office use help inform decisions on office layouts?